Thursday, April 05, 2007

An icon discusses his member

From a recent interview with Rolling Stone:

"You write about things of importance to you. And it's gotta be for real. Do I think about my dick? Oh, yeah, all the time. If I think about it all the time, I got a right to sing about it. If I wasn't thinking about it all the time but thought, 'It's time to write a rock song, I'd better mention my dick,' then I wouldn't even be able to say 'dick' right. Besides, it's an ecological line. It's not, 'My dick is all bad, motherfucker, wickety wackety woo.' It's nature-oriented. [Pauses, looking serious, then laughs] It is!"

These aren't the words of some young, dumb and full of cum, just-got-signed mall punk pup. It's James Newell Osterberg, AKA Iggy Pop. Gotta love that man. Just days away from turning 60, he's more rock and roll than you could ever be, no matter how bad you think you are. Ya whippersnapper.

To learn more about this national treasure and his career, please refer to:

Gimme Danger, Raw Power
Loose, Fun House
Tonight, Lust for Life
Some Weird Sin, Lust for Life
Five Foot One, New Values
Butt Town, Brick by Brick
Candy, Brick by Brick

No comments: